Hair Loss and Hair Transplant
These animated videos will help you better understand hair loss,
it's causes, the role of DHT and more.
They also clearly explain Hair Transplants. What they are and
how they work and why they work. If you are considering getting
a hair transplant, watch these videos. This could be your first
step in getting the information you need and making the right decision
for you. These hair loss video animations are short, but they are
How to achieve natural hair transplant results
Today, when done right, hair transplant surgery can produce results
that are so natural that even hair stylists cannot detect them.
But the key is finding the right hair restoration physician.
It’s tough deciding who to choose. They all claim to provide natural
and safe results. But in reality their skill, experience and talent
vary widely, as do the end results.
Where to find and learn about outstanding hair restoration
It’s easy to find physicians offering hair transplants in any
phone book or online directory. But to find the minority who provide
truly natural and outstanding hair transplant results we recommend
the following online resources:
Restoration Network – This online community is published
by hair transplant patients and enables hair loss sufferers to
share information, photos and experiences, while learning about
leading hair restoration physicians and safe and treatments.
Loss Learning Center – This multimedia site provides extensive
and in-depth information about hair loss causes and cures. It
is sponsored by the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration
Physicians. This elite group of surgeons is committed to excellent
patient education and results.
Transplant Network – This long time community provides
recommendations for over 50 of the world’s leading hair transplant
surgeons. This site also hosts the world’s largest gallery of
patient before and after photos.
Hair Transplants and HairSoReal
Wether you are considering getting a hair transplant, are just
curious or have already made the decision to do it...
Keep HairSoReal in mind. This product can help you look better
(by thickening your hair and covering balding areas) while you get
all the information you need or while you find the right doctor
If you do go ahead and have a hair transplant, HairSoReal can cover
the initial scars and give your hair a more natural look. You don't
have to wear a hat for months. HairSoReal will give your hair transplant
an immediate boost.
HairSoReal will not harm your scalp in anyway and it is completely
natural. Many hair transplant doctors have been using hair loss
concealers like hairsoreal for many years immediately after a hair
transplant. The natural fibers attach to the new grafts and give
the patient a natural look while the new hair starts to grow.
Are you ready to stop worrying about your lack of hair? Place your
order now. For only $16.99 you get a 45-day
I confidently guarantee that you will
be completely satisfied or I'll refund your full purchase price.
No questions asked. All the risk is on me! So why don't you give
a try right now?".
Tips for choosing a hair transplant surgeon - sponsored by:
- Does the physician take a holistic approach to hair restoration? Your physician should help you evaluate all your options, surgical and non surgical.
- Has the clinic made the investment in time and resources to do large sessions of micro follicular unit hair transplantation? Doing outstanding work requires a staff dedicated and trained to use high-powered magnification with the capability of producing at least 2,000 carefully trimmed grafts per surgical session.
- Choose a hair restoration clinic that is patient focused rather than commercially focused. Some clinics emphasize revenue, speed and volume rather than dedicating the time and individual care needed to produce optimal results.
- Is hair restoration the primary focus of their practice? Outstanding results require a physician and a full staff who perform hair restoration surgery on a regular basis. Doing hair restoration as a sideline, along with other cosmetic procedures, may hinder their ability to do large sessions of highly refined follicular unit transplantation.
- How many patients has this physician produced excellent results for? Like any skill, experience over time is critical to acquiring the skill and judgment required to produce excellent results.
- Can the physician provide at least a dozen sets of detailed patient before and after photographs? Do they also have patients who are willing to speak with you and meet with you in person?
- What is the physician’s reputation on hair loss related discussion forums? To learn what patients are saying about hair transplant physicians and hair loss treatments visit the Hair Restoration Forum.